I Hate Politicians or Please Vote!  

Tuesday, October 7, 2008


I don't hate politics, I find it very interesting to know the issues and how I stand on those issues. I hate politicians. I hate that I have to pick who I feel is the lesser of the 2 evils. There has never been an election since I started voting in 1994 that I feel uneasy about both candidates as this 2008 election. I feel like I have to go with the guy who most matches my feelings on how this country should be run but I do not feel either of these gentlemen are "that guy". It reminds me of the vote or die South Park episode where they had the choice of a giant douche or a turd sandwich for thier school mascot. That episode doesn't seem so funny to me now. My friends that is what we have to choose from in this election. I see people get discouraged and not vote and it depresses me. That is the only bit of control I feel I have over this country we live in. So folks please vote, even if all we have to choose from are a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Oh well at least the Cubs wo....errrrr ummmmm nevermind

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ I Hate Politicians or Please Vote!