I Love Christmas!  

Saturday, November 15, 2008


I love everything about Christmas, the gaudiness, the lights, the garland, and the presents. Now before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I like giving presents although getting them is ok too;). I love it all! I know that Christmas is about the birth of Jesus but I cannot help but get caught up with the decorating. Risser hates me making her decorate but Ralphie seems to love it as much as I do. I hate putting up 6 boxes worth of decorations only to have to take them down 2 weeks later, so I usually put them up on the weekend of Thanksgiving. So this year I decided to get a head start on my dcorating and put them up this weekend. We got the inside decorations almost completelt done and we will do the outside tomorrow. Besides the neighbors got a head start on me, I saw the twinkling of light peeking out of their curtains. I just cannot have that:). So without further ado, here is the 2008 Christmas tree! *Drumroll Please*


The Tree:



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ I Love Christmas!