2008-Fin  

Thursday, January 1, 2009


Happy 2009 Everyone!
I hope 2009 brings us a better economy and maybe even a better world!
I know at this point I was supposed to have a list of resolutions, things that I will do to better myself in the New Year, I have only one. I am an overachiever like that. My one resolution is to get this damn blow up electronic robot out of my dining room! This may seem like a small thing but it has been there almost a year. It mocks me with it's sightless blue eye. For some reason Rainman has a love hate relationship with this robot. He doesn't want it gone but it cannot leave the dining room either. So I have decided to take matters into my own hands. I have put a $5.00 bounty on the robots head.
Any takers?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ 2008-Fin