Football & Flowers- Are you Ready for Some Football!?  

Saturday, July 26, 2008


Only 40 days and 8 hours till the kickoff of the 2008 NFL season! That means 32 days till we draft for our fantasy football team. Let me just say.....I CANNOT WAIT! I do not get excited about any other sport but Football. I see Baseball as just filler until football season. Growing up in Illinois I am a die hard Chicago Bears Fan and Cubbies Fan(If you are a fan you do know that we do die hard EVERY year:(). As a female football fan I find that I do not get taken seriously by most male football fans. That is until we get into a conversation about football. He who I live in sin with(HWILISW) found out after we had been dating 3 months. When I threw the remote control at the tv because the Center(Olin Kruetz) had a false start penalty!!?? HWILISW then asked me if I could just go shopping or something on Sundays like normal women LOL. He watches his stinking Dallas Cowboys with nary a sneer at the tv whether they do good or bad. My screams on the other hand can be heard all over the neighborhood. So I ask YOU the one reader that I have......Are You Ready for Some Football!!??

AddThis Social Bookmark Button