Why won't he just go Away?  

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Unless you are dead or from another planet, you have heard the news that Brett Favre is retiring, no wait! He is not retiring. For Heavens sake man go quietly into that good night. You would think a Head of State has been shot with the coverage he has been getting. As a Bears fan Brett Favre has been the source of many nightmares for me. I think he is a Great player and my *only* beef is that he didn't play for the Bears. Well that and the fact we were his bitches for 10 years. I really do not think he is endearing himself to the Packers organization for behaving the way he is. Do I think he has a right to come back and play? Absolutely! I do think the Packers should release him so he can go play for the Bears. Not because I think he will make us a contender, but because my Cheeshead sister in law will cry herself to sleep in the knowledge her hero is now playing for the other team. I say this knowing that Brett Favre Fandom tends to produce people such as these:













Oh well as long as there are people who dress like this, there will be people like me there to make fun of them. On that note GO BEARS!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Why won't he just go Away?