I Do NOT Wike Ello Milk!  

Friday, February 8, 2008

So Rainman is a 3.75 year old milk drinking machine. He has had a long love affair with milk. So imagine my surprise when I noted the milk I got at the gas station(yeah yeah I know but it was an emergency) 2 days ago was still full. I asked him if he wanted milk this morning. His response NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Imagine that said at ear splitting decible times 100 then you can fathom how loud it was. I said all we have is milk. He said "I don't wike ello milk" So apparently little Rainman was upset that his milk love was in a yellow container. So the milk must be yellow too right? I had to pour the milk into a clear glass to show him it was white. Even after acknowledging that yes the milk was white he was quite suspicious. I finally got him to drink it and I thought that was the end of it. Well as I was putting him into bed tonight he sleepily said "Mommy" Yes? "Can we go get white milk tomorrow?" "Cause I don't wike ello milk"
*sigh*

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ I Do NOT Wike Ello Milk!