My Valentine  

Saturday, February 14, 2009


We have spent upwards of 9 Valentines Day's together. Who knew that 1 blind date would turn into meeting the person I would love for the rest of my life.
Jim and I met on a blind date. I decided to take some friends with me, in case he was a serial killer, or worse, ugly. I remember hiding behind the door and telling my friend I would signal if I thought he was heinous, and if I signaled, to tell him I couldn't make it. Well obviously he wasn't heinous.
We went out to a bar that night in a group. He was charming and everything I could ever want. I ended up drinking a little too much that night, and Jim made the mistake of wearing a white Polo shirt. I must interject that this was the 1st and last night he ever wore white around me:). I remember the jello shots of gold schlagger which were probably my downfall that night. I ended up puking my guts out all over Jim's nice white shirt.
I knew after that night he was the one, not because he asked me out again after I puked all over Eastern Ohio, not because he was so sweet about my puking and so caring, but because he held my hair while I puked that night so it wouldn't get in the toilet.
Happy Valentines Day Jim! I know you probably got the bad end of this deal:) xoxo

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ My Valentine