Coming Too Fast-March 2nd  

Thursday, February 26, 2009


So we make our trek to the Cleveland Clinic on Sunday night for surgery Monday morning. We have waited for this day so Riss could feel better, but yet it seems to have come up too soon. I don't know if I am ready for this. I know it has to be done but that does not mean that I am happy about it. I am scared out of my mind. I think Riss is probably handling it better at this point. She sees it as an end to all the horrible symptoms she has been experiencing. I used to think being a nurse put me at an advantage when it came to medical issues. It. does. not. My mind immediately goes to worst case scenerios and it keeps me up at night. Please pray that my girl will come through and not need anything more then radiation. We both would be eternally grateful!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Coming Too Fast-March 2nd